WPA 2017 Congress Terms & Conditions
- Payment is due prior to the start of the Congress and on dates outlined in the Registration Timeline section.
- Receipts will only be issued once proof of payment has been received and once the payment has cleared and been identified in the Congress bank account.
- Proof of payment must be e-mailed or faxed to: email@example.com.
- To enable tracing of your payment in our bank account, please ensure that all payments include your unique pin number as provided on your invoice (eg Pin 234).
- All payments must be made payable to the Lithuanian Psychiatric Association, as detailed in the ‘Bank Transfer’ section.
- Registrations are transferable to a delegate who has not yet registered.
- Delegates attending from countries outside the eurozone are requested to make payments in Euros and are responsible for covering bank charges. The full sum of the delegate registration fee must be credited to the Congress bank account. Should this not be the case, the delegate will need to pay the difference in cash on site before being allowed to participate in the Congress.
- No delegates will be allowed entrance to the Congress without payment
- All cancellations must be received in writing via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All refunds due will only be issued after the Congress.