Walking Tour “Discover the Old Town of Vilnius”
Vilnius, the city born from the legend of the Iron Wolf, is famous for its unique variety of architectural heritage and was the European Capital of Culture in 2009. We invite you to take part in a walking tour around the Old Town of Vilnius, which is included on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
- Starting point – the Cathedral Belfry
- Duration – 2 hours
- Number of participants – up to 30
- Information and tour booking:
http://www.vilnius-tourism.lt/en/what-to-see/sightseeing-tours/walking-tour-2/ Tel: +370 5 253 2115, e-mail: email@example.com
- Cathedral, the Cathedral Square;
- Monument to Grand Duke Gediminas;
- Grand Dukes Palace, Lower Castle;
- Gediminas Tower of the Upper Castle;
- Presidential Palace;
- Vilnius University;
- Amber Museum – Gallery;
- St. Michael‘s Church;
- St. Anne‘s Church and Bernardines;
- Town Hall and Town Hall Square;
- St. Casimir‘s Church;
- Basilian Gates;
- Orthodox Church of the Holy Spirit;
- St. Theresa‘s Church;
- Gates of Dawn.
Entry tickets are not included in the tour price.